Sell Your Home Quickly; Help Your Denver Realtor Market Your Home
Nobody knows your home, neighbors, schools, and overall neighborhood better than you do. No one! Denver neighborhoods are very diverse, instruct your real estate agent on the distinguishing features of your home and neighborhood. Give your agent:
- A schedule of your home’s maintenance – Provide a list of your home’s maintenance schedule including when you did landscaping, pest control, window washing and furnace inspections. This helps potential buyers feel good about the upkeep and maintenance of the property.
- A history of renovations and upgrades – Buyers want to know what is original to the home and what you’ve added on. Put together a folder that contains the renovations you’ve made, why you chose to do them, any building permits you obtained and the contractors you used.
- A map of the area marked with schools, parks and points of interest – Think about the different lifestyles of the people who might purchase your home and try to appeal to multiple types.
- A list of great local establishments – When you’re new to a neighborhood, you never know where to go for good food or affordable dry cleaning. Make buyers feel immediately at home by putting together a list of your favorite local vendors and restaurants.
- A description of the neighborhood — and make it positive – Highlight how often HOA meetings are held, what cul-de-sac the children play in and which neighbors usually host the annual block party. Reading positive information on the neighborhood will help a buyer build an affinity for your home.
By providing these documents, you’ll help your Denver realtor create an identity for your home that will hopefully have an emotional impact on buyers and quickly make them feel at home.
I am a Denver Realtor specializing in listing Denver real estate for sellers. I’ll show you my proven marketing plan that gets homes sold fast. Please click for free market analysis, call me direct at 303-525-8721 or email me at email@example.com .